6th December 2019 – BBC South Today News featuring the ADAPT Programme
BBC South Today News featured Tracy (Deputy CEO) and Cindy (DA Services Manager) setting up for an ADAPT session. They interviewed an ex-service user/mentor, and talked to Tracy about the ADAPT programme and the amazing work of The Hampton Trust.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021