Carly from Aurora New Dawn visits the office
Carly from Aurora new Dawn came to meet the team today. Carly has recently been appointed as the Serial Priority Perpetrator Co-ordinator for Aurora New Dawn. Carly will be working alongside The Hampton Trust and Baseline as part of our innovative work to focus on high risk and serial perpetrators.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021