Chantal Hughes, CEO of The Hampton Trust wins the 2019 Women & Home Magazine Amazing Women Award for Changing our Country
We are extremely proud to announce that Chantal Hughes, CEO for The Hampton Trust has received the 2019 Amazing Women Award courtesy of Women & Home Magazine for the Changing our Country category. Chantal has been recognised for dedicating time to make our lives – and the lives of your children better.
The glittery ceremony took place at Claridge’s in London, and Chantal was joined by many other inspiring women that had be recognised for the great work that they do. Click here to read more about those that were nominated, and to review the reasons why Chantal and The Hampton Trust team are tackling domestic abuse on a day to day basis.
On behalf of The Hampton Trust team we wanted to say a massive well done to Chantal and all of those women recognised at last nights awards!
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021