Successful engagement with Perpetrators Training is brought to you by The Hampton Trust; designed to enable front line practitioners to work confidently and safely within a very specialist field of working.
- Understand the barriers faced by perpetrators to seeking help
- Gain an increased understanding of domestic abuse
- Gain confidence in interacting effectively with perpetrators
- Be able to recognise risk and respond safely
- Understand the stages of working with perpetrators
- Gain insight in assessing ‘two way’ violence in relationships
- Explore safety planning/risk management techniques
Availability and Bookings
To book a space on this training course, please use the form further down this page. We will contact you to confirm your booking and arrange payment.
If you require any further information please call us on 023 8000 1061 or follow this link to get in touch:Contact Us
Training Booking Form
To book onto a course please fill out the application form below.
If there is any training that is not covered in the packages listed, please contact us and we can look at devising and delivering bespoke packages based on your needs and utilising our skills and knowledge.