ADAPT Team Training Day
We are passionate about developing the skills of our staff, and what better way to achieve this than through a team training day.
Our ADAPT team and Adapt sessional facilitators gave up their Saturday to review the updated Adapt manual and explore new ways to implement the changes.
Our primary focus for upskilling the team was to ensure that anyone joining the Adapt programme received the same experience/support in each of groups across Basingstoke, Eastleigh, and Havant.
Sue Gregory and Peter Rouch (Trustees for The Hampton Trust) joined the team for the day and participated in the training exercises too.
Sue said ” It was a brilliant day and I was so pleased to be able to attend and be part of it. We were included in the training from the beginning. It was so interesting and useful to be able to better understand some of the areas of work that The Hampton Trust does, and the approach taken.
Most importantly – what a fantastic team of people we have! They are professional, committed, trustworthy, and loyal performing their jobs in what we know can be quite challenging situations but always with empathy, and an listening ear.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021