DARE (Domestic Abuse Routine Enquiry) Toolkit workshops with professionals from across Hampshire start today!!
Today we embark on our first of many DARE (Domestic Abuse Routine Enquiry) Toolkit workshops with professionals from across Hampshire.
Hampton Trust Domestic Abuse Routine Enquiry (DARE) Toolkit is designed to assist professionals working in a range of settings to develop increased confidence and competencies in being able to identify and engage domestic abuse perpetrators within their services. By building professional competences, Hampton Trust is calling on all front-line services to adopt the ‘Domestic Abuse Routine Enquiry’ (DARE) toolkit.
We’ve been working with domestic abuse perpetrators for the last 25 years. Experience of working alongside colleagues across services, suggests a lack of confidence in engaging domestic abuse perpetrators in their behaviour to successfully ‘nudge’ them into specialist services provided by Hampton Trust. We want to avoid perpetrators accessing a range of services and slipping through the net. By adopting a standardised and multi-agency response to identifying and engaging domestic abuse perpetrators within services, less victims will remain under the radar.
We still have a limited number of spaces remaining this year, so if you are interested then please make contact with us via email to email@example.com. More information can be found on our website: DARE Toolkit – register your interest.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE (Domestic Abuse Routine Enquiry) Toolkit workshops with professionals from across Hampshire start today!!
- Hampton Trust tackles violent crime in Southampton – Southern Daily Echo – 7th December 2020
- Hampton Trust to run innovative Domestic Violence Prevention Scheme to target offenders – 18th November 2020
- Further funding secured to help stop the cycle of Domestic Abuse – 18th November 2020
- Behind closed doors – Cosmopolitan Magazine July 2020