Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ and have generously added us as one of their chosen charities to receive proceeds from money raised from the book purchases.
It has been over 30 years since the Children Act 1989 came into force yet there are few textbooks covering Schedule 1. Now James Pirrie and Charlotte Bradley have published the 3rd edition of this popular book which provides a guide to the current law and practice for both practitioners and litigants.
The book is available for download in exchange for a donation to one of our chosen charities, The Hampton Trust and NACCC. The suggested donation is: £100 for firms/teams; £30 for individuals.
Email email@example.com once you have donated to receive your digital copy.
We’ve attached a link to the Schedule 1 Book Flyer.
Thank you for your support!!!
Subscribe to email updates
- Hampshire Chronicle-Project CARA reduces domestic abuse re-offending-18th June 2022
- Daily Echo-Project CARA reduces domestic abuse re-offending-18th June 2022
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards