Skydiving for The Hampton Trust
Fleur Sclarandis is completing a tandem skydive on the 19th September to raise money for The Hampton Trust. Fleur is currently working on our WaDE programme and has always wanted to leap from a plane at 10000 feet whilst raising money for her chosen charity.
We hope you’ll all support Fleur in raising money for us as she takes on her biggest challenge so far. If you’d like to help Fleur in reaching her fundraising target then please click on the link attached and this will take you directly to her go fund me page.
Thank you Fleur for your continued support in raising funds and awareness for The Hampton Trust.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021