Sound Delivery Q&A – Chantal Hughes, CEO explores the making of the Ian Wright: Home Truths documentary- 5th May 2021
Former footballer Ian Wright is adored and revered by millions of people, but as a result of his traumatic childhood he hasn’t always recognised or trusted his success. The victim of domestic abuse as a child, Ian has spent the past few years bravely delving into his past experiences, both personally, and for a BBC documentary that he hopes will help others feel supported.
On Wednesday Sound Delivery hosted their first Learning Lunch Q&A with Director Dan Dewsbury, Producer Charlene Osuagwu and Hampton Trust Chief Exec Chantal Hughes sharing insights into the making of the Ian Wright: Home Truths documentary which aired on the BBC on May 6th at 9pm, and will also be available on BBC iPlayer for you to watch in your own time.
Thanks you to Sound Delivery for arranging this Q&A.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021