Trauma Informed refresher training
The Hampton Trust team were delighted to receive refresher training from One Small Thing recently on using a Trauma Informed approach. A huge thanks to Frances Maclennan for spending the day with the us consolidating our learning in Trauma Informed Practice. We work with a range of clients and it is essential that our practitioners deliver services in a trauma informed way.
Trauma-informed care is not a therapy, intervention, or specific action. It is an approach to engaging people with histories of trauma that recognizes the presence of trauma symptoms and acknowledges the role that trauma has played in their lives. Trauma is extreme stress that overwhelms a person’s ability to cope. Spending a day with One Small Thing has really helped to refresh our skills as well as being an excellent way to come together as a team.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021