24th October 2019 – The Herald Southampton – Local CEO wins award
A charity Chief Executive was awarded the Women and Home Changing our Country Award. Chantal Hughes was recognised by Women and Home for her dedication to improving the lives of women and children in the UK through her work as a CEO of The Hampton Trust.
The Women and home awards celebrated women making a difference to our everyday lives through a variety of mediums including: entrepreneurship, technology, corporate environments, in communities.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021