Behind closed doors – Cosmopolitan Magazine July 2020
We are pleased to announce that we feature in this months issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine!
A great read about domestic abuse how our CARA interventions across the UK are tackling the root cause of domestic abuse following a conditional caution being issued by the Police.
Working in partnership with the Police, we deliver workshops as a conditional caution. The intervention is designed to raise awareness and understanding of domestic abuse and give those attending the opportunity to reflect on their current circumstances, choices, and the impact on those around them.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021