Behind closed doors – Cosmopolitan Magazine July 2020
We are pleased to announce that we feature in this months issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine!
A great read about domestic abuse how our CARA interventions across the UK are tackling the root cause of domestic abuse following a conditional caution being issued by the Police.
Working in partnership with the Police, we deliver workshops as a conditional caution. The intervention is designed to raise awareness and understanding of domestic abuse and give those attending the opportunity to reflect on their current circumstances, choices, and the impact on those around them.
Subscribe to email updates
- Hampton Trust work highlighted on Fearne Cotton’s Happy Place Podcast featuring Ian Wright – 3rd May 2021
- Ian Wright impressed by the work of Hampton Trust during the filming of his documentary- i news article 3rd May 2021
- Chantal Hughes, CEO talking to the ITV Tonight Show – 8th April 2021
- Bournemouth Daily Echo News Article – Dorset Police launch programme to educate domestic abuse offenders – 29 March 2021
- New Valley News Article – New aim to stop serial domestic abuse- 26 March 2021