Chantal Hughes talks to BBC Radio Solent
Great to hear Chantal Hughes, CEO for The Hampton Trust talking on BBC Radio Solent this morning.
We along with so many other providers are increasing our support. Using new platforms to continue our work with our clients at a time when they need it most.
Subscribe to email updates
- Royal Television Society – Charlene Chika Osuagwu’s TV Diary- 17 June 2021
- Basingstoke Gazette – Hampton Trust says Marc Long’s victim ‘let down’ by justice system – 14 June 2021
- Hampton Trust training – Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences and its impacts – spaces available – 9 June 2021
- Sound Delivery Media – Chantal Hughes, CEO: ‘What I learnt working with a Production Company on Ian Wright: Home Truths’ – 7 June 2021
- Southern Daily Echo – England legend Ian Wright’s charity visit for BBC show – 9 June 2021