Chantal Hughes talks to BBC Radio Solent
Great to hear Chantal Hughes, CEO for The Hampton Trust talking on BBC Radio Solent this morning.
We along with so many other providers are increasing our support. Using new platforms to continue our work with our clients at a time when they need it most.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021