DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
Our Domestic Abuse Routine Enquiry (DARE) Toolkit training is now available across the UK. We are calling on all frontline services to develop a routine enquiry approach to identifying perpetrators. To book your place and find out more visit our training page here
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021