Domestic Abuse Perpetrator support line for professionals
The Hampton Trust will be available to professionals to offer additional support when working with Perpetrators of Domestic Abuse during the coronavirus. Experienced practitioners will be able to offer advice on engaging perpetrators during lockdown, whole family safeguarding and risk management strategies to reduce the likelihood of an escalation of abuse.
WE ARE STILL TAKING REFERRALS online, via the website and by telephone – call 02380 009898 for Top Tips to Engagement and Risk Management Strategies
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021