Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
For the past year we have been working towards attaining the Silver Quality Mark for Trauma Informed Working Principles. We are pleased to announce that we have today received our acknowledgement of our certification from One Small Thing and wanted to share the good news with you all!
We were one of five organisations who originally started their journey with One Small Thing as they embarked on a new accreditation process for Trauma Informed Working Principles. All the team worked towards achieving the accreditation and we couldn’t have done it without the support of them all. Thank you to everyone that contributed to case studies, service reviews and general feedback on us and our current working principles.
Needless to say the work doesn’t stop there. We will continue delivering on the 5 core values of Trauma Informed Working Principles (safety, choice, collaboration, empowerment, and trustworthiness) in all that we do.
A great way to end the year! Well done to the Hampton Trust Team!
Subscribe to email updates
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021
- ISVA team support Hampshire Constabulary with successful conviction-11th August 2021
- Royal Television Society – Charlene Chika Osuagwu’s TV Diary- 17 June 2021