New approach to tackling domestic abuse launched in Avon & Somerset – Bath Echo Publication – 18th April 2019
Avon and Somerset Police has joined forces with domestic violence charity, The Hampton Trust, to pilot a programme which works with offenders to raise awareness of their abusive behaviour and reduce rates of re-offending.
For the period 2017/2018….read more.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021