New Valley News Article – New aim to stop serial domestic abuse- 26 March 2021
A new DRIVE programme launched by Dorset Police and administered by Hampton Trust, is a partnership initiative between Dorset Police, Police and Crime Commissioner, BCP Council and Dorset Council. The first six months of the programme is funded by the Home Office.
The organisers said that while many services rightly focus on support for victims, far less put an emphasis on rehabilitation of offenders. DRIVE works directly with perpetrators to challenge and support changes in attitudes, beliefs and behaviour. With one in 10 offenders still living with the victim it could help to reduce harm to partners and children and stop cycles of abuse, they add.
Subscribe to email updates
- Hampton Trust work highlighted on Fearne Cotton’s Happy Place Podcast featuring Ian Wright – 3rd May 2021
- Ian Wright impressed by the work of Hampton Trust during the filming of his documentary- i news article 3rd May 2021
- Chantal Hughes, CEO talking to the ITV Tonight Show – 8th April 2021
- Bournemouth Daily Echo News Article – Dorset Police launch programme to educate domestic abuse offenders – 29 March 2021
- New Valley News Article – New aim to stop serial domestic abuse- 26 March 2021