Project CARA workshops to include family abuse
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Hampshire Police & Crime Commissioner and Hampshire Constabulary to develop our Project CARA workshops to include family abuse. The team have met with Hampshire Constabulary and as from September 2019 individuals meeting the eligibility criteria will be offered family abuse workshops as part of a conditional caution. Further details will follow shortly.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021