Third Sector article published 9th July 2019 “Our partnership work can tackle domestic abuse”
The Hampton Trust works with perpetrators to reduce offending, and has formed a partnership with the victim support charity Aurora New Dawn. Third Sector has today published an article exploring the partnership work that we are involved in and our beliefs of the need to work with perpetrators to challenge themselves to change their behaviour. To read more please click on the link Third Sector article.
Subscribe to email updates
- DARE training goes national!!! – 31 March 2022
- Breaking the cycle for females who have offended
- Hampton Trust awarded Silver Working with Trauma Quality Standards
- Family Law in Partnership and Kingsley Napley Family team launch their 3rd edition of the guide ‘ Schedule 1 of the Childrens Act’ – find how to purchase it and donate to us at the same time!!
- ISVA team support another successful conviction-Isle of Wight County Press-20th August 2021